Artist Spotlight: Saskia de Vries Designs

9:07 AM Anna Kay 1 Comments

Artist Spotlight this week is Saskia de Vries Designs.  Saskia makes Earthy, Unique Ethnic International Jewelry.   

"I draw my inspiration from old traditions and designs, and “funk-a-fie” them with bold and contrasting colors. On a recent yearlong trip in Asia I re-found my inspiration through a chance encounter with a Tibetan crafts seller in Lhasa. Now my jewelry has an Asian flair and is made with beads I have collected from all over the world. Most pieces are one of a kind."

All photos courtesy of SdV Designs







Statement Necklace - Carole's Pearls Gold



Delicate Necklace - Petite Purple Gemstone Pendant


 Statement Necklace - Afghani Heritge Round

 Statement Necklace - Colorful Mixed Gem

 Statement Necklace - African Amber Burnt Orange


 Statement Necklace - Turquoise Impression

 Statement Necklace - Bedrock Beauty Chalcedony
All photos courtesy of SdV Designs

See more here

xoxo
Anna








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's impressive that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our dialogue made here.
Feel free to visit my blog ; about iscsi

Powered by Blogger.