Handmade Inspiration: Amethyst

2:20 PM Anna Kay 4 Comments

Check out this lovely collection inspired by February's Birthstone- Amethyst. Be sure to click each link below the image to visit these lovely shops!

Kalliope Jewelry
Amethyst Necklace - February Birthstone Necklace - Amethyst Geode
Mamacita Studios
Personalized Birthstones-Amethyst Teardrop Briolette, Orchid Flower Connector And Cream Pearl-Bridesmaids Wedding Jewelry
JJCreation
Amethyst Necklace. Multistrand Purple Necklace. Beadwork. Beaded Jewelry
Burves Rotas

Amethyst Hoop Earrings, Sterling Silver Hoops, Big Wire Wrapped Hoops, Gemstone Chandelier Earrings, Rhapsody Purple Earrings, For Her
Maggies Jewelry
Amethyst Ring. Purple Ring. Golden Ring with Amethyst. Gemstone Amethyst Purple Ring. February Birthstone
Nonnasoul
Wings of Angles - Purple Amethyst, Green Sapphire and Prasiolite Sterling Earrings
Melanielanddesigns
Purple and Lavender Amethyst earrings. Dangle. Birthstone earrings. Wire wrapped. Drop earrings. Ready to ship. Silver earrings. Gift ideas
TatianaG
Wide Edition "Amethyst" healthy natural red wine charm, good luck charm bracelet (52-63), you need to customize the size
Crafts2013
Purple Amethyst Ring, Sterling Silver, Faceted Gemstone, Violet Jewel, Sterling Silver Hammered Ring Band, Wear Single or Stacking
Kia Ferrer
Amethyst bracelet with artisan lampwork beads "Purple flowers"
Fire Monkey Creations
One of my goals for this blog is to regularly feature handmade products that I like from various artists and independent designers around the world. However, if you would like to share your inspiration, based on a color, theme a complete outfit e.t.c please contact me here.
xoxo Anna

4 comments:

Kira said...

Wow, what a delicious collection of amethyst you've put together, Anna! Thanks for including my ring amongst these lovelies!

OlgaBott said...

Anna, I'm speechless! BEAUTIFUL collection!!! Thanks for the honor for having my bracelet in it!
Olga

Amy said...

This is a gorgeous collection of lovely amethyst jewels! Thank you for including our earrings, Anna, you rock! :)

Fun jewelry said...

Those are quite pretty. It is hard to pick a favorite from among them because they each have their own unique look. It is easy for me to picture any one of them on an outfit.

I hope that the designers used hypo allergenic ens of the earrings. I don't like it when I see a piece that I like but then I can't wear it because it irritates my skin.

I used to wear a lot more fun pieces of jewelry when I was younger but now I have to be cautious with the substances that are used.

Powered by Blogger.